Savala Equipment Rentals provides operated and bare rentals for the construction industry in Southern California.
We provide our customers with a wide variety of machines from some of the world's foremost manufacturers, including Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Hitachi and Volvo. The majority of our equipment is Tier II or Tier III compliant.
Serving Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Ventura Counties, Savala Equipment Rentals has locations in Irvine and Corona. Savala Equipment Rentals has served the Southern California construction industry with union operated and bare equipment since 1978.
- SEC union operators possess excellent operating skills and comply with all safety standards and regulations. Many have certifications for railroad, hazmat, OSHA 10 hour, LAWA and a TWIC card.
- SEC mechanics are trained to work on numerous product lines, minimizing downtime.
- 24 hour emergency response – we can be reached after hours to assist you with a rental.
- Our office staff has vast knowledge of completing reports for OCIP, CCIP, LAUSD and certified payroll projects.
- Our knowledgeable sales staff is happy to answer any questions you might have and assist you in any way for your construction project.
Try us. You won't be disappointed. Call 949-552-1859.